Saturday, June 25, 2005

First Post

Well, here is yet another blog with which i can waste my time -- and hopfully yours as well. I have too many goddamn blogs/webjournals. I guess I'll post in whichever one I'm looking at. I know people at each site, and can't really choose. For the most part, I'll just be responding to their posts, as I've got to have some time to write and draw... Probably the best way to link all this crap together is through my website at tibbittz.byethost24.com. You can also check out my artwork there, and find links to all the message boards I frequent.

I've been using the internet for many years as a tool to gather photos for art reference, but only recently did I get a computer in my house. I always wondered how people could spend so much time on messageboards... now I know. I didn't understand before I got into them how much of a community they are. It seems really obvious in retrospect, but I really had no idea.

The Jinxworld Bendis board and Cellardoor Publishing boards in particular... I didn't realize that by signing up, I'd be making new friends -- and I didn't know that so many of them would be comic book artists/writers, like me.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm an idiot... but I'm happy to be here in the cyber-community... and I hope they're happy to have me.

3 Comments:

Blogger XSaraXPoeX said...

Heya:) If you post it, I will read it. :) I'm checking out your website now, too. But this link, http://www1.gamespot.com/unions/home.html?union_id=ABU titled "Gamespot Buffy/Angel Union" led me to a blank page. :(

Bummer.

~Sara J. Poe<3

11:18 AM  
Blogger XSaraXPoeX said...

Also, the brackets thing won't work for links or pics here at blogger. Instead of this [link] you have to use html code. It sucks but I swear, html is SO much cooler once you learn it.

~Sara<3

11:20 AM  
Blogger XSaraXPoeX said...

DUDE!!! Am I missing something? Are you currently doing any comics? I was just checking out your artwork and WOW! Very nice stuff.

~Sara<3

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home